Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Welcome to Tina's Table!

I am an active single mom living in the heart of Denver Colorado. I found I have a passion for cooking and being creative at the table- sort of happened organically. I'm originally from a small town in upstate New York, but don't let that fool you. I talk loud...  and sometimes I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHEN I'M DOING IT, IT JUST HAPPENS WHEN I GET EXCITED! It should be no surprise then that I grew up in a predominantly Italian community so most of my cooking is traditional NY Italian. Simple yet comforting. I find my favorite place in the house to be my kitchen and often find myself feeding many at my table... which by the way, is an old antique bungalow door I pulled out of a Denver alley and reclaimed as a beautiful, rustic, dining room table.  My friends say I make a mean meatball and that they enjoy my Facebook posts on home recipes and foodie pics so I decided to take it up a notch and start my own cooking blog. I also just welcomed a brand new Wolf stove (Wolfie) into my kitchen,  so let the FUN begin at Tina's Table!

No comments:

Post a Comment